Wi Fi Shield V2. 0 For Arduino 802. 11B Wi-fi CertifiedConsumers Rate this
- Low power usage: Sleep mode: 250u A, Transmit: 230m A, Receive: 85m A
- This is the shield you need to get Wi-Fi connectivity to your Arduino-based project! This shield provides 802. 11b connectivity and is a direct drop-on plug-and-play solution to your Arduino UNO.
- Supports both infrastructure (BSS) and ad hoc (IBSS) wireless networks
- Ability to create secured and unsecured networks: WEP (64-bit and 128-bit), WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) PSK
- 802. 11b Wi-Fi certified: 1Mbps and 2Mbps throughput speeds
Specifications Mega has charging and discharging function, the charging circuit is employed to tell voltage of the battery. We bring comparator to check the operating present of Cuhead Mega so you know it is Arduino giving energy to Mega or the opposite way, and modify the charging circuit to connect/disconnect according to that. 802. 1i * Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA-2-PSK) Single operating voltage: 2. 0V ). 6V (3. We can connect the positive and negtive with the battery to BAT, if the battery is full, then Mega wont charge battery; if it is not, the external battery is going to be charged. 7V-3. 1x, 802. 11-compliant RF Transceiver Serialized unique MAC address Data Rate: 1 and 2 Mbps IEEE Std. 484 GHz operation 14 Channels selectable individually or domain-restricted DSSS Modulation Mega MAC/Baseband Features * Hardware CSMA/CA acce ss control, automatic ACK, and FCS creation and checking * Automatic MAC packet retransmit * Hardware Security Engine for AES and RC4-based ciphers * Supports 802. When UNO connect Arduino, there are two working status ： 1) Connect Arduino with USB/Adaptor, Arduino gives power to UNO, the charging circuit on UNO will disconnect ； 2) No external power for Arduino, then the charging circuit of UNO is working, and also the battery will power the boards. 802. 400-2. 6V~6. It is tough to complete so by fixed resistance. 11b/g/n compatible Integrated PCB antenna (MRF24WB0MA) Range: up to 400m (1300 ft. Normally we give energy to Arduino directly, thus the charging circuit is inactive. Wi-Fi Transceiver Module Features IEEE Std. The new added potentiometer is to adjust the voltage to any value necessary (by adjust AMS1117 Vin to 5. 3V typical) Wi-Fi Transceiver Module RF/Analog Features ISM Band 2.
© 2020 By Arduino Computer Parts - All Rights Reserved.