Sun Fouder L293D Motor Drive Shield For Arduino Duemilanove Mega Uno R3 Avr AtmelConsumers Rate this
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0. 6A (1. 2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4. 5V to 25V DC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection; Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter; Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila and Duemilanove.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up; 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
Sun Founder L293D is actually a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver. The H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e. g. motor. Basically this means utilizing this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 25 Volts, thats some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600m A per channel, the L293D chip is also what's known as a sort of H-Bridge.
© 2020 By Arduino Computer Parts - All Rights Reserved.