Sain Smart Uno, ATMEGA328P *usb Cable Included* For ArduinoConsumers Rate this
- Automatic (Software) Reset: Is designed in a way that allows it to be reset by software running on a connected computer.
- Power: Can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
- Programming: Can be programmed with the Arduino software
- Communication: Has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers.
- Memory: Has 32 KB (with 0. 5 KB used for the boot loader). It also has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
The Sain Smart Uno for Arduino is a microcontroller board according for the ATmega328. Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V. It consists of every little thing needed to help the microcontroller; just connect it to a personal computer with a USB cable or power it using a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to acquire started. Package Content material : 1 x Sain Smart UNO. DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 m A. DC Current for 3. 3V Pin: 50 m A. Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0. Operating Voltage: 5V. Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output ). 1 x USB Cable. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it attributes the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter and has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, producing it much less difficult to put into DFU mode. 5 KB used by boot loader. Analog Input Pins: 6. Input Voltage (suggested) : 7-12V. SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328 ). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 may possibly possibly be utilized as PWM outputs) , 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a energy jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. Clock Speed: 16 MHz. Specifications : Microcontroller : ATmega328. EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328 ).
© 2020 By Arduino Computer Parts - All Rights Reserved.