Virtuabotix Bareduino Plus- Arduino Compatible Microcontroller With Power RegulatorConsumers Rate this
- Add microcontrollers to everything, it's fun!
- All the bare necesities to make an Arduino Compatible microcontroller with a regulated power rail! (Breadboard not included)
- Instructions, guides, and examples Available from Virtuabotix.
- Includes a bootloaded ATMEGA328P-PU, 16 MHz Crystal, 3 22p F Caps, a 22K ohm resistor, an L7805ACP Voltage regulator, and a 22 u F Brownout protection Capacitor.
- Use your regulated power rail to run as much a 1 Amp Bareduinos or other 5 Volt devices.
Need lots of Arduino compatible controllers, but don't need the price tag that comes with a full improvement platform? This handy small kit is perfect for any person who is experienced using the Arduino platform, and needs to contain a lot a lot far more of them in his/her next project. The Bareduino328 Plus offers the added bonus of permitting you to power off an external rail without threat to your Bareduino and other 5 Volt devices. 8 Volts Nominal 5 Volts High 5. 2 Volts) • 1 x 22 u F Capacitor (to stabilize energy rail for the duration of rapid current draw. 5 to 18 V Output Voltage Low 4. The sky is the limit, and you don't have to buy in bulk to get a great deal! Make a project on a breadboard, tie as many ATMEGA328's together as you must. Package Contents: • 1 x P-DIP ATMEGA328P-PU programmed with Duemilanove Bootloader • 3 x Through-Hole 22p F Capacitors (2 for crystal and 1 for Analog power smoothing) • 1 x Through-Hole HC-49S 16 MHz Crystal (for clock) • 1 x 5 Volt regulator (peak existing 2 A, nominal) -> (L7805ACP Input Voltage = 7.) Key Features: • Lower the price and size of your subsequent project • Ideal for minimalistic deployments • easily tie several controllers together to carry out more complex tasks than possible making use of a single Microcontroller • Greatly simplifies the process of adding energy to your device, and enables user to safely draw greater current if needed.
© 2018 By Arduino Computer Parts - All Rights Reserved.