Arduino Motor Shield R3Consumers Rate this
- Motor Controller: L298P, Drives 2 DC motors or 1 stepper motor
- Max current: 2A per channel or 4A max (with external power supply)
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 12V
- Arduino Motor Shield R3 for Arduino R3 and older boards
- Current sensing: 1. 65V/A
The Arduino Motor Shield is depending on the L298 (datasheet) , which is a dual full-bridge driver developed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. com/viewtopic. The shield is Tinker Kit compatible, which means you can quickly create projects by plugging Tinker Kit modules to the board. Forum page with examples and a lot far more information: http://forums. nkcelectronics. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Arduino board, controlling the speed and path of each one independently. Detailed information page: http://arduino. f=26&t=951#p1071 cc/en/Main/Arduino Motor Shield R3. You can also measure the present absorption of each motor, among other features. php?
© 2019 By Arduino Computer Parts - All Rights Reserved.